Daily, from 09:00 AM till 09:00 PM
In 2011, CPL introduced the Bon Café coffee outlets and launched the brand throughout its Stop and Shop stores in Port Moresby. These Bon Café outlets can be found in the following locations:
- Vision City
- Waigani Drive
- Stop N Shop Waigani Central
- Waigani Central (Hardware Haus)
- Stop N Shop Boroko
- Stop N Shop Koki
- Stop N Shop Harbour City
- Stop N Shop Express – Airways
- Madang Hardware Haus
- Stop N Shop Town– Latest, newly renovated 2020
- Stop N Shop Badili– Latest, newly renovated 2020
- Stop N Shop Rainbow – Latest, newly renovated 2021
As patronage to certain Bon Café stores increased, efforts were made to:
- Refresh the image of the outlet and,
- Extend the Bon Café floor space, create larger seating areas, and add more chairs and tables.
These stores included SNS Town and SNS Badili, which were renovated and opened in August 2020. In February of 2021, the Bon Café outlet at SNS Rainbow was renovated with indoor and outdoor seating. This has brought the Bon Café presence in the nation’s capital and in Madang to a total of 12 outlets.
The Bon Café brand has so far employed around 40 Papua New Guinean young men & women who have been especially trained by an in-house barista trainer in the art of coffee making. Our barista trainer was trained in Australia and has recognized barista certifications.
At Bon Café, we provide a selection of eats from pastries, cakes, sandwiches, salads and other baked goods that perfectly complement our coffees, shakes, juices, and other hot & cold beverages on offer.